BPA Chain slack adjuster tool
The BPA Racing Slack Setter Tool provides easier, faster and more accurate clearance adjustment for all types of motorcycles - Standard, Café Racer, Scrambler, Sport Bike, Sport Touring, Cruiser, Adventure, Enduro and Dual-Sport.
How to calibrate the tool on your motorcycle?
When measuring, pay attention to correct mounting!
Now that you have calibrated the Bpa Chain Slack you can use it to check and adjust your chain, quickly get the PERFECT SETTING every time and with the included bag you can take it anywhere
You can also check for uneven wear by taking several measurements along the chain. Maintaining proper chain slack ensures durability of transmission components
Made almost entirely of steel, practically unbreakable, so buy once and use forever!
Three important things !
1. You only use a tape measure once to calibrate the device, and then you forget! Even when you change a tire or stretch the chain, the tool is still set and ready to use!
2. The tool must be removed from the chain after it has been used to adjust it. You do not drive with the tools on a chain. Just keep the tool in your bike case and use it whenever your chain needs to be readjusted.
3. Yes, it works on all Chain Driven vehicles, including QUADS.
material - steel, aluminum
weight - 240g
dimensions - 16/5/4 cm
Designed in Germany
THE SOLUTION FOR PERFECTLY ADJUSTED CHAIN 24/7
· For those riders who prefer to spend their time cycling rather than measuring lubricated chains with their fingers.
· For those riders who need highly accurate, perfectly measured chain clearance and don't compromise with the messy 3-finger method. This instrument is 75% faster than traditional measuring methods.
30 DAYS FREE RETURN
Within 1-2 working days for the Netherlands and Belgium!
SECURE ORDER AND PAYMENT